In an effort to beam the giant strides of the Executive Chairman, Ojodu Local Council Development Area (LCDA), Hon. (Engr.) Julius Olumuyiwa Oloro and his achievers team to the populace,a comprehensive tour of the LCDA was embarked upon on Thursday.
The media tour beamed a spotlight on various ongoing and completed projects carried out by the present administration in all the Six (6) Wards in Ojodu LCDA.
Hon. Oloro whose cognomen is “Mr. Infrastructure” and his entourage led the media crew to various infrastructural projects ranging from Roads and drainage constructions, rehabilitation and construction of blocks of classrooms, to the building of Abibatu Mogaji Ultra-modern Market, ICT and Vocational Training Center, Bola Ahmed Ultra-modern Office complex and the ongoing renovation of Legislative building and many more within the Local Council development Area.
Furthermore, while feeding the press with details during interview, Oloro ascribed the success to Almighty God who has been giving the grace to accomplish these feat during his administration. He also echoed his commitment towards making Ojodu LCDA a role model to other LCDAs and LGs in Lagos state via citizen-centered projects like these.
In the same vain,the Vice Chairman of the LCDA Hon Olubunmi Oluyadi who was also on the projects tour reiterated the administrations commitment towards providing more dividends of democracy in all aspects of human endeavors
He further appealed to the residents to continue taking care of all government infrastructure as it belongs to them.
The supervisor for work Hon Olawale Abdul Salam however assured all and sundry that the administration would continue to provide basic amenities that would make the lcda an enviable one
He further urged the residents to pay all rates and bills as at when due
Some of the notable projects locations visited during the tour include:
1. Two-story ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU OFFICE COMPLEX
2. HON. IKUFORIJI ADEYEMI Legislative Building under rehabilitation
3. ABIBATU MAGAJI ULTRA-MODERN SHOPPING COMPLEX at Ogba (Formerly known as Ogba Retail Market)
4. Road construction and tarring of Odusami Street, Ogba
5. Renovation and commissioning of a block of six (6) classrooms at Ojodu Primary School III
6. Erosion Control, construction of a reinforced concrete wall and tarring of Anipupo Street, Oke-Ira
7. Rehabilitation of blocks of six (6) classrooms at Oke-Ira primary school, Oke-Ira
8. Road construction project at Erinosho Street, Aguda
9. Construction of SEN. OLUREMI TINUBU Vocational and Rehabilitation of ICT training Centre at Sogunro, Ogba.
Conclusively, the above-mentioned projects are some out of many accomplishments of Engineer Julius Olumuyiwa Oloro’s administration during his second term in office as the Executive Chairman of Ojodu LCDA.